New session begins soon!
- Date: Sept. 9-Dec. 16
- Time: 6:45 to 8:45pm
- Location: Northland Church
- Facilitator: Leo S., of Asbury UMC, Maitland
- Questions: contact Leo at 321-230-2688.
- The sessions will run every Tuesday night for 15 weeks.
- Divorce Recovery is for people not only divorced but separated and facing divorce.
- A session for children runs concurrently, Divorce Care for Kids.
- For registration contact Dona Delzingaro at 407-937-1749.
Find help and healing for the hurt of separation and divorce.
DivorceCare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. Don’t go through separation or divorce alone.
DivorceCare seminars and support groups are led by people who understand what you are going through and want to help. You’ll gain access to valuable DivorceCare resources to help you deal with the pain of the past and look forward to rebuilding your life.
You don’t have to go through it alone. Most people will tell you that separation and divorce are the most painful and stressful experiences they’ve ever faced. It’s a confusing time when you feel isolated and have lots of questions about issues you’ve never faced before.
DivorceCare groups meet weekly to help you face these challenges and move toward rebuilding your life. Each DivorceCare session has two distinct elements:
- A Seminar with Experts: During the first 30–40 minutes of the meeting, each DivorceCare group watches a video seminar featuring top experts on divorce and recovery subjects. These videos are produced in an interesting-to-watch television magazine format featuring expert interviews, real-life case studies and on-location video.
- A Support Group with Focus: After viewing the video, DivorceCare group participants spend time as a support group, discussing what was presented in that week’s video seminar and what is going on in the lives of group members.