Building relationships through fellowship and Bible study.
To offer each person a haven of connection through life enriching relationships.
To connect small groups of people who are progressing toward full devotion to Christ and are engaged in the ministry of building relationships by:
- Caring for one another’s needs;
- Studying the Bible together;
- Praying with and for each other;
- Sharing life experiences through fellowship;
- Worshiping together.
Eight reasons to join a Life Group
1. You will gain a better understanding of the Bible as you study and discuss the Word in small groups.
2. You will extend the community of faith and begin to really feel like you’re part of God´s family.
3. You will experience a more meaningful prayer life as you begin to pray for others.
4. You will be able to handle stress and pressure better as the community of faith enriches your life.
5. You will have a natural way to share Christ with friends, relatives, and work associates.
6. You will develop leadership skills you never knew you had!
7. You will deepen your understanding of worship.
8. You will be a New Testament Christian!
Why are they called Life Groups?
Asbury’s groups are designed to build community and deeper relationships among people who want to do life together. No matter where you find yourself in life, you can be yourself in a Life Group.
Where and when do Life Groups meet?
Life Groups meet for 60-90 minutes each week at church or in a home.
How do I join a Life Group?
Send us a little information about yourself.