Mobile Wellness Truck
Saturday, May 10, 2014
Asbury UMC is pleased to host the Florida Hospital Mobile Wellness Truck on our campus during our Asbury 5K and Family Wellness Expo.
Make your reservation today...
On Saturday, May 10, 2014 from 7am to 2pm, you are invited to enjoy the convenience of taking care of your health in a confidential, professional setting, right at Asbury!
- Women and Men: Bone Mineral Density Screening. This service is available to everyone, men and women. It is FREE of charge, with NO reservation necessary. The screening is pain-free and fast. (Your heel is placed in an ultrasound machine for 15 seconds.) Results are given to you immediately.
- Women, age 35 and older: Mammography. This service is available to women age 35 and over, no prescription necessary. Most insurance plans are accepted, with NO co-pay required. If your insurance is not applicable, or you don't have insurance, the self-pay cost is just $81! (Ladies, remember to bring insurance card with you to the mammogram, and not to wear perfume, powder, lotion or deodorant.)
Reservations are required for the mammogram service.
Call 407-303-1615 to register (M-F: 7:30am-4pm).
Advise the representative that you are calling to register for the Mobile Wellness Truck visit to Asbury on May 10. The representative will take the needed information and review your insurance coverage.
Accepted Insurance Plans
MANAGED CARE AND INSURANCE PLANS
WORKER’S COMPENSATION PLANS
- Aetna Health Inc. HMO
- Aetna Health Inc HMO Medicare
- Alliance International Assistance
- AvMed Health Plan HMO
- Beech Street Corporation PPO
- Beech Street Corporation Accelerated PPO
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Florida - PPO Medicare
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Florida - HMO Medicare
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Florida - Health Options HMO
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Florida - Network Blue PPO
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Florida - PPC PPO
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Florida - Traditional
- CIGNA HealthCare of Florida, Inc. HMO
- CIGNA HealthCare of Florida, Inc. PPO
- Coventry Health Care PPO/ First Health Network PPO
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems, Inc. PPO
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System (FHHS)
- Florida Memorial Health Network (FMHN)
- First Health Network-PPO
- Fortified Provider Network PPO
- Healthease of Florida, Inc. HMO Medicaid
- Healthease of Florida, Inc.
- Healthy Kids
- HealthOne Alliance, LLC/Alliant HMO
- Humana EPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana PPO
- Humana PPO Medicare
- Inter-American Division of the General Conference of Seventh-day Lake County Health Department
- Medicare and supplements
- MultiPlan, Inc. PPO
- Office Disability Determination
- Orange County Health Department
- Plan Vista Solutions, Inc./NPPN PPO
- Prestige Health Choice, LLC HMO Medicaid
- Prestige Health Choice, LLC Healthy Kids
- Private Healthcare Systems, Inc. PPO
- Seminole County Health Department
- Tricare-Humana Military Healthcare Services, Inc. Florida
- United Healthcare of Florida, Inc. HMO/PPO
- United Healthcare of Florida, Inc. HMO Medicaid
- United Healthcare of Florida, Inc. HMO and RPPO Medicare United Healthcare of Florida, Inc. Healthy Kids
- WellCare of Florida, Inc. (Staywell) HMO Medicaid
- WellCare of Florida, Inc. (Staywell) HMO Medicare
- WellCare of Florida, Inc. (Staywell) Healthy Kid
WORKER’S COMPENSATION PLANS
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Florida
- Choice Managed Networks
- Corvel Corporation
- Coventry Health Care
- Cypress Care
- First Health Network
- Florida Hospital Employees
- Focus HealthCare Management, Inc. Heritage Summit Healthcare of Florida, Inc. Marriott International, Inc.
- MedFocus Radiology Network
- Orchid Medical, Inc.
- Provider Management Group
- Rockport Health Group
- Walt Disney World