SUNDAY SERVE 2016
A Huge Success
A Huge Success
Sunday Serve 2015
September 27, 2015
What a great time we had!
What a fantastic day!
1. Feeding Children Everywhere Hunger Project
A large group will gather in the Sanctuary for a instructional video presentation following our worship service. The group will then move into the Fellowship Hall to put together 30,000 meals to be distributed into the community...and world! Coordinator: Karissa Workman.
2. Blanket Angels
In the Welcome Friends Classroom and Room 14, a group will gather to sew pillow cases, and stuff bears and small "critters." These items will be delivered to the Children's Cancer Ward at ORMC, and to various other hospitals in the area. Coordinator: Jeanne Farmer.
3. Choir Hymn Sing
Those who love raising their voices to the Lord will gather at Savannah Court Assisted Living Facility from 10:30 to noon to do a good ole' Hymn Sing with the residents there, followed by communion and worship.
4. Worship and Communion at Assisted Living Facilities
SundayServe teams will gather at four different assisted living facilities to lead/join the residents in a worship and communion experience.
- Savannah Court (Coordinator: Pastor Tom Pieper)
- Chambrel at Island Lake (Coordinators: Pastor Scott Harris, Kathleen Martin)
- Longwood Health Care Center (Coordinator: Martha Corbett. Message: Charles Row)
- Lake Mary Health and Rehabilitation Center (Coordinator: Martha Corbett. Message: Miriam Wahlstrom.
2012 Archives -
Into the community we go!
On Sunday, November 4, Asbury left the building and went into our community to serve in a variety of ways...cleaning up at Shepherd's Hope, at the Eatonville Boys and Girls Club, making blankets, packing food for the hungry, singing to shut-ins, and so much more!